Monday, April 09, 2007

O Rain ...

Your shadow lengthens as you turnaway from me
In this unceasing darkness ,you left me grappling
As my body's shrinking and the soul cries out love
Yes , in my heart you still linger on
Yeah , you left me breathing .


Your voices now ravish my sanity
And your dreams plunder away my nights
My eyes bleed and my mornings are flawed
Is it a lost love or have I lost my fights?

As the thoughts cloud up and take shape into the blue
From the 'me' , yes they wash away the 'you'
Hanging drops of rain on the lashes , they send
Quenching my sight and the seek
Escalating the streams beneath
They wash away the salt and plug the leak

I now stand to gain from the losses too real
For the time is there to heal
For there is no fear to fear
For there is no fight to fight
For there is no dark and there is no plight
For there are no tears and there is no pain

O rain , I stand to gain.
O rain , I stand to gain.

9 comments:

Fgenius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saumya Chandra said...

*Comment* :)

Fgenius said...

double standards >:P.

zenith said...

@saumya

*NoComments*:)

@fgenius

Somethings come naturally to people .I hope you've got your answer now.

vinay said...

TANHAI NA PAYE KOI SATH KE BAAD,
JUDAI NA PAYE KOI MULAQAT KE BAAD,
NA PADE KISIKO KISIKI AADAT ITNI,
KE HAR SANS BHI AAYE USKI YAAD KE BAAD........

Fgenius said...

@ Vinay
Subhan allah

ek meri taraf se bhi :D

Yaad me teri Jaag Jaag ke hum
Raat bhar karvate badlte hain.
Har ghadi Dil me tere ulfat ke
Dheeme dheeme charaag jalte hain.

zenith said...

@vinay && @fgenius :

....magar yeh ho na saka
magar yeh ho na saka aur ab yeh aalam hai
ki tu nahi , tera gham , teri justjoo bhi nahi
gujar rahi hai kuch is tarah zindagi jaise ,
ise kisi ke sahare ki aarzoo bhi nahi

I couldnt find anything more apt to paste here . Obviously can't create it myself :D

Fgenius said...

Bichchad gaya har saathi dekar,
pal do pal ka saath.
Kisko fursat hai jo thame
Deewanon ka haath.
Humko apna saaya tak aksar bezaar mila
Humne to jab kaliyaan maangi
Kaanton ka har mila

zenith said...

@fgenius :

This one doesnt fall in line with the theme I guess .